Sunday, July 15, 2012

My First Day at CSSSA

Hey everyone!

My first day at CSSSA has been a great one. The people are nice and the air is practically buzzing with creativity. I can not wait for orientation tomorrow.Cal Arts is great,the campus is beautiful and the dorms are comfy. There are a few things that are inconvenient . One being that the halls all look the same and there are about a million staircases everywhere!!! I am convinced that Cal Arts is made up of 20 percent staircases, but on the plus side by the end of the summer I should be really physically fit. As for the program so far everything is great the rules are simple to follow if you have any sense of morals the only problem may be tardiness (mainly do to the many flights of stairs I must climb). I have made two friends so far Sharon and Vivian we have several classes together and we plan on hanging out more. My dorm room is great and so far I like my room mates. Tomorrow should be fun!

Love ya'll miss you tons!!
<3 Hannah
-
I was going to think of something witty to write down here but my mind went blank so.... yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment