Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 9 and 10 - Double Digits!

Day 9

Hey,

Today was great.... but hot. War horse was great! The puppets were amazing! The acting was ok.. and Albert was really whiny but the rest was awesome! The play made me really want to see the movie. I checked on netflix but they didn't have it. They did have a documentary about the making of the play that was awesome. After we got back me and Sharon ate dinner and watched some of the documentary. Then we ran to see Pina, which is a documentary film they were showing in the Bijou. A word of advice.... don't ever see it. It's a trip man, the dancing is crazy and none of it is explained. It's a sundance film and it is WEIRD. We stayed because we thought it might get better but it didn't. It ate up an hour and a half of my life and there was still thirty minutes left when I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm back in my room now and I am gonna relax for a while.

Love you,

<3 Hannah

Day 10 Double Digits!

Hey,

Things are good here. I'm a bit tired but other than that things are going good. Except in sculpture my stupid head is too big and too thin and it is not working!!! UGHHHH!!! .... Anyways other than that things have been normal we had A and C today with some painter lady who does abstract and hates Bush. Our foam sculpture gallery just opened and this week we are making lamps, which is exciting. I'm stuck between dragons and silhouette boxes. We took our department photos today and I think it turned out well. I'm excited for this week and what it might bring.

Love you,

<3 Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment