Sunday, July 22, 2012

Days 6, 7 & 8





Oops - mom dropped the ball on getting these posts up!  Here are days 6, 7 & 8  and some pictures of one of the projects she has been talking about and working on - the foam sculpture.
 
Day 6...maybe?

Hey,

I know I just talked to you guys on the phone but I thought I''d email anyways. It seems like I've been gone so long already even  though I still have three weeks to go. I miss you all so much and I can't wait to see you again. I miss home food and Pepper ... oh and I miss you guys too. (jk jk) I think I am seriously allergic to something or just am getting sick but I am so congested. I am really tired so I am going to go to sleep. I fowarded mum some pictures of my projects. Hope you Like em.

Love you.
<3 Hannah


Day 7?

Hey,
How's everything going at home? Things here are great today I started my ceramics and photo class. Ceramics was ok, but the teacher talked to us like we were second graders. In fact I think second graders would be offended. For our project we are making heads hopefully mine turns out ok. I finished my project for sculpture. During open studio time I had to run to three different classes to work on projects, each of them on a different floor. Needless to say my feet HURT!! Photo was great. We are using actual film cameras and I totally felt like Peter Parker while I was taking pictures. Tomorrow we start developing the film. I hope they turn out ok. I am really tired so I'm gonna turn in.

Love you guys,
<3 Hannah
Day 8...or whatever

Hey,

Tired...Headache, here's my day. Went to sculpture worked on head, went to lunch ate curly fries, went to photo...developed photos, slept, did laundry and went to dance.... danced and looked like an idiot.

Love you ... bye

<3 Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment