Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day Dos

Hi Everyone!!

Today has been great so far. I am not quite used to the bed yet and I woke up early but hey early is better than late right? This morning I got up and got breakfast (btw the food here rocks!) I met a kid named Ali or Ollie, I'm not sure how he spells it. I hung out until 9 and then dropped of my art piece for the gallery on Tuesday. I hung out with my friends and we went to orientation and then on a tour of the school. I'm going to take some pictures to send to you guys. My legs are so sore from climbing all of those stairs -.- . We went to lunch and I got this bomb vegetarian pizza that tasted amazing. All the things I love about combination but without the meat :P . We met a girl named Gabbi and she hung out with us for awhile and we went to the MOD for a slideshow of the teachers art. Unfortunately for me it seems many of them enjoy "modern art" and there is one guy who only paints these poorly drawn naked people. Anyways after the slideshow we all went to our dorms and rested for a while then Momo (my roommate) suggested we go to the film departments "musical comedy on film" it was kind of a presentation on Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly. It was really interesting and it reminded me how much I want to go into film. After that we had dinner and went to a presentation of animated shorts and Daddy me and you combined could make a kick butt short film. I'm back in my dorm and I'm going to go to sleep now.

I love all of you
<3 Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment