Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 5...I Think

Hey,

Look at that, I'm here less than a week and I have already lost track of the days. Today was good. I woke up earlier than normal this morning and got breakfast and then I made an amazing discovery..... They have hot chocolate!!! It was amazing! I am super congested and I am worried I'm getting sick. But hey they invented hot chocolate for a reason right? And that reason is to soothe the throat of a young congested girl at art school. Hmm mmm true story. Anyways I am working on my sculpture and I need some serious help. I decided to do it comic book themed but now I have to draw panels and I am drawing a blank here (literally). If you could send some examples and stuff by tomorrow I would be eternally grateful. I started design class today its fun but the problem is I only have two days for this project and one of them was today. I had to put in some open studio hours today and my feet are killing me. I'm starting to get in the swing of things here. It's a nice school and the weather is moderate some of the time in fact we even got three minutes of rain today! I am really tired so I am gonna go.

I love you all, good night.

<3 Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment